or Connect

Posts by Redrum

Diesel Jeans Thavar 809N Slim-Skinny Brand New With Tag   Wax like coating with black detailed sequins sewn on back pockets. Reinforced abrasions. Limited Edition. Made in Italy. 100% Cotton Application: 100% Cow Leather Retail price: $398 Thavar 809N Color: Charcoal   Cash for local pick up or Paypal. Buyer must pay for shipping. All sales final.
One of the best washes Diesel has designed. 2012 Blue Eyecon collection. Brand new with tags. Made in Italy. Slim Skinny. Denim cotton, Dark wash, Low waisted, Button, zipper, Five pockets, Logo details. Distressed with abrasions and resin coated. Composition: 100% Cotton   Free shipping within States. International shipping $20 without tracking, $40 with tracking. Local pick up is okay. Method of payment: Cash or Paypal. Asking $300
This is true. If you have larger quads, the carrot fit is more suitable. I still rock my Krooley's even though my legs have shrunk a little bit.
I also received your PM. Message replied!
The Braddom fit is a slim carrot fit. Waist down is regular and slim in the leg but not skinny like the Thavar. You still have some give in the ankle. Significant features separating itself from Thavar is the hidden back pockets, logo right underneath the rear pocket which reveals when wear and tear begins, and revealing button fly. I have Thavar 8qu and prefer it over the braddom 8qu any day. I'd stick with the Thavar in this 888p wash. It just fits better.
PM sent.
Sold out on Diesel.com and limited in stores. I have a good size run ranging from W30-34xL32 for Viker-R-Box 801N. Brand new. Hand made in Italy. PM me for size desired. Cash pick up welcome and Paypal accepted. Will ship anywhere free in the US. Buyer is responsible for international shipping cost.   Worn effect, Denim cotton, Dark wash, Mid Rise, Button closing, Five pockets, Straight leg cut, Logo details, Small studs Composition: 100% Cotton   Viker-R-Box...
PM sent.
Worn once like new with tags unwashed. Made in Italy. Free shipping within States and local pick up is okay. Method of payment: Cash or Paypal. All sales final. Asking $200 OBO   Carrot slim fit jeans in dark blue. Whiskering, fading, distressing, wrinkling and light staining throughout. Five pocket styling. Gunmetal tone rivets. Logo flag at coin pocket. Black leather logo patch and tonal feature stitching at rear. Contrast stitching in white. Zip fly. 65% cotton,...
I agree with the Darron fit however since you like the slim fits and want room for your thighs, try Krooley or Braddom.