or Connect

Posts by denim addict

They are very nice indeed. Very stiff at present, need to wear few more hours to soften em up i think.
Here is the Sneak peak of DBG Type 242 in Size 31. Colour : 8BS.   #106 out of #130           Review will follow soon.......
YOOX has EXTRA 25% off promotion with the YOOXCODE: YOOXREMIX. Until 2 November.
Very nice @akito.
Thanks DC.
Just bought Thavar 834A from New York Speed, Great price and good service....Now can't wait to receive it. Thank you Phukette for the advice on the size.  
I guess you have to be a stone mason then ;)
Hey DC, i was looking at that too. Actually the guy who owned the original pair was from Melbourne, Australia. They only replicated 300 pairs and i think they are all gone after one week of its release. Who ever got that pair is lucky. It looks like lot of work involved. The only bad part about it is, It's made in Tunisia.
My 8X2 and my 830P fit the same in the knee and the shin area, but in the waist i feel 830P sit slightly lower. I haven't noticed any shin pain at all...i was wearing them all day yesterday. They do snug quite well around the legs and keens but not as tight as my Thanaz 74K. May be you need to size 1 up just to be comfortable. How is the waist ? Loose or Tight ?
Thavar 830P