or Connect

Posts by denim addict

They do run tight in the thigh area so maybe not good for you. 
They just come bit big in the waist.
+1..... I know sleenker suppose to fit that way but they look too tight for me as well.
My 8X2 measured as 42 Cms in the waist and 811P Measured as 41.7 Cms. With my 811P every time i wear it, initially its tight and after 20 Mins they just stretch nicely to my waist.
With 811P you need to size down 1 not for 8X2. I wear 30 X 32 in 811P and 31 X 32 in 8X2 if that helps.
Thanks for trying mate. It's fucking shit that people don't give a crap about the site......Such a shame.
http://probusnyc.com/collections/diesel-jeans-online/products/diesel-thavar-834f-jean?variant=938081753 There is a 34 X 32 Available.
Not too much. My pair just stretched nicely. I had to sell mine as it's very hard to match with clothing.
I agree with you Levislad & Shlomi No one hardly post these days due to this annoying spam. Hope things get sorted out so that we can enjoy the Blog again. 
I do own Thavar 834A the leg opening is 17Cms and fit on this Thavar is amazing they just snug your legs.The material is not worth the Blue Eyecom status but who cares when they fit you that good. Actually i am wearing mine today.