or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Diesel Laleta jacket
Great Buy @jeanetic Love the bucket butch and Mid tops.
Go with your normal Thavar size. They will  get comfortable after couple of wears.
For sure man. I miss wearing them heaps. I look at them everyday and i don't get to wear them, but hopefully that's for a short period only untill i break these Nudies. They are hard to break in. I always wanted too do this for a long time, so this will be my chance.  Yes i am on instagram as well. I follow few people as well just to give me bit of inspiration.
Thanks for the compliment. GrimTim is going great it's been 2 months so far and there is Lot of honeycombs of the back of the knees. The jeans has softened up a fair bit and it's easy to wear now than before which had card board feel to it. I can see slight fading behind the knee and near the fly area. I think with nudie it takes long time to fade when compare to other raw denim. The jeans you are wearing looks like 811P and the fit looks good.
@Ramirez Great fit on the 8X2. @ColdSteel Amazing outfit, Everything goes very well together.   Diesel Thavar 830P Diesel Leide Leather Jacket New Balance 574 Sneakers   Giving a break to my Nudie GrimTim.    
My obsession continues with shoes. Bought New Balance 574 in all black. They go very well with diesel jeans with bit of stacking. 
Nice boots @denimcollector 
DC, Thanks for the pics. They look quite loose especially when compared to your Braddom but they stack very well. Wash is amazing as well. They have Similar features of Nudie LAB Series + Thavar 8X2. AS always i enjoy looking at the photos of the jeans you post. Sorry that you have to send them back.
SOLD