or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Thanks. Going tomorrow for more. For sure will try Tube Tom.
Tape Ted Org Clean Darkblue        
Nice buy @Gpoop . They actually look great when worn then just looking at them lying on the bed.
The guy in the Nudie store said Nudie generally are very accurate in their sizing. You even can order online and the fit will be very much same as your previous jeans in the same style. Unlike diesel in the same style for example Thavar in 608T, 811P, sizing is very inaccurate and very inconsistent.
Thanks man. I did size up 1 from my Diesel jeans. I wear 31 X 32 in Diesel and Nudie i bought 32 X 32. As Phukette mentioned even the jeans with Stretch is so much superior compare to diesel. I found Tape Ted fit like thanaz in the waist and thigh area and slightly narrow compare to Thanaz  in hem, Has low york. I can measure for you if you want measurements.
Tape Ted is very nice fit on me. They are tight on the thigh area and narrow at the hem which is perfect for me. They don't sit very high on the waist either like Darron or Tepphar. which is why i like Tape Ted and they are pretty much perfect tapered fit in my opinion . They do have Low york like Thin Finn but they don't feel very obvious and you don't feel that they sit low.  I tried Tube Tom they fit very tight fit like sleenker in thigh and hem wise and they sit very...
Yes they are and I love them. I am going back again to buy few more pairs next week. I will try to add some fit pics soon. The quality of the denim is exceptional.
Boxing day sale this morning. Bought 2 pairs of Nudie Tape Ted and bought a pair of kids nudie for my daughter who is 3 yrs old. Tape Ted Org Clean Darkblue Tape Ted Blue Black
Thavar 880i
Thavar 801C