or Connect

Posts by denim addict

I can't wait to get mine as well.
Very Nice mate. Always liked this wash....Very Unique.
Beautiful.
I think you should be okay with your regular size.
I wear 31 in all my Thavar's expect 811P i wear 30...With this pair i had to get 32 and they fit perfect.
I have a pair in dark blue....they are very comfortable. It snuggs very nice on you body as its mixed with Cotton/Elastane. Nice for summer months as the material is very thin. With Thavar - A you can dress it up with a shirt and blazer or you can just wear over a tee, As its plain in colour. Compared to some distressed jeans they are very hard to match.
Very nice & Great fit 
Nice buy. It looks exactly like my pair. The faded version is a head turner.
Diesel LACCO Men's Leather jacket in size Medium 100 % Sheep Leather, 100 % Cotton Lining Made In India Only worn Under 5 times In perfect Condition, As you can see from the photos Comes with Original tags + Spare buttons Fadded Blue/ grey color Very hard to find in size Medium     Please give me Decent offers if you are really interested   Feel free to ask any questions Postage cost 25 Euro's world wide with tracking number ( Happy to send as a gift to avoid...
Diesel Thavar 801C 31 X 32 In perfect condition Never washed Comes with Original tag's Made In Italy   Measurments:   Waist : 42 Cms Inseam : 82 Cms Hem : 17 Cms   Feel free to ask any questions Postage cost 20 Euro's world wide with tracking number ( Happy to send as a gift to avoid tax's ) Payment : Via Paypal Only See my feed back    PM If you are interested.