or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Used Diesel Thanaz 813Z 31 X 32 .  " In Near New Condition "   Postage cost 25 Euro's world wide with tracking   Payment Via paypal   Feel free to ask any questions.
Used Diesel Shioner 801A 31 X 32 .  " In Near New Condition "   Postage cost 25 Euro's world wide with tracking   Payment Via paypal   Feel free to ask any questions.
Used Diesel Shioner 817H 31 X 32 .  " In Near New Condition "   *****BLUE EYECON EDITION*****   Postage cost 25 Euro's world wide with tracking   Payment Via paypal   Feel free to ask any questions.
Used Diesel Thavar 830R 31 X 32 . In Near New Condition   *****RED SELVAGE*****   *****LIMITED EDITION*****   Crotch area has been Altered as you can see from the photos   Retailing still at  Euro's 405 in Diesel Online store. As i am not wearing a lot my loss is your gain . I am Letting it go for half the retail price.   Postage cost 15 Euro's world wide with tracking   Payment Via paypal   Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks man. Still not 100% sure about painted black as i just got tape ted Blue black and the fit is nice as well. Nice and thick denim with bit of stretch. I really like the Gloom Blue and Misty indigo and they both will be in my Budget as well.
Please add some fit pics when you receive it. I want to see how they look before i buy it. Been wanting them for a while. Eventually i will buy blue  valentine as well. 
Raw denim is a long hard process. One day i will sell all my jeans and just wear one pair of raw denim for a year and see how i go...lol. Hey add some fit pics of your Momotaro would love to see those.   I have few pairs of Tube Tom on my wish list too. thinking of picking    Misty Indigo Gloom Blue Organic Painted Black
Stick with size 30. I wear 31 x 32 in Diesel. In Nudie i wear 32 x 32, even with elastane sizing up 1 from you diesel size is a must for Nudie. I tried Grim Tim Selvage this morning 32 X 32 and it was tight but the girl in the shop said they do stretch nice to your waist after few wears.    Tube Tom fit like The older Thanaz...Example like 8sv. I measures the new Tube Tom with my Thanaz 813Z and they are very close to each other. The difference i found with Tube Tom is...
Thanks. As Phukette said tube tom is way to go.  Beautiful fit from Waist to Hem.
Another pair of Nudie. This time it's Tube Tom Twill Rinsed........This one is a beauty.