or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Thanks man. 
Thavar 830P Red wing boots 8113  
Thanks.
Red Wing Iron rangers 8113 in ( Hawthorne Muleskinner ) The shoes are actually darker than the photos.      
Selling BNWT Type 242 8bs in Size 32 X 32 " Limited Edition"   Very very hard to Find pair. Only 130 Pairs Released world Wide Retailed at $895 USD  Unique Number on the tag #000 out of 000 as it was from DBG Pre release show Made In Japan 100% Cotton Comes with Original tags Postage cost $20 USD world Wide with Tracking Payment Via Paypal only   Ebay Listing : http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/171777385599?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648   If you...
They look like ACNE Studios jeans.
Thavar 880I Red Wing Chukka's    
Nice Fit on the PRPS and Great photos of the family @jeanetic 
Great outfit @Hawk Love the shoes.
They look similar but the Pocket styling and the paint splatter is very different on the 8BS when compared to 8BT. My second pair looks more of an 8BT than 8BS when i placed them next to each other ( colour wise) May be even DBG Thinks that they should have release more pairs in the first instance as it was must have for diesel lovers. Maybe they never thought that it will be that popular . I guess that's why they re-released with 130 pairs so that it gives a chance for...