or Connect

Posts by denim addict

@Weenie Thanks for the pics and the link.
@Denim Collector Would love to see those pics of your Momotaros, Please add once you receive them back from your tailor. That's why i size down on the grim Tims. In 31 X 32 i couldn't even button the last two, but once i have forced to do it .......after few minutes they felt alright that's why i size down one to 31 and i am sure they will stretch as well.    I read some where that Dry Cleaning in the best option and they don't tend to loose the indigo that much so good...
Nudie Grim Tim Dry Selvage. I did size down 1 in this pair. When i tried at Nudie in 32 x 32 they did loosen up after 5 minutes of wearing so i size down to 31. Planning to wear it for the next 6 months and give my Diesel jeans a break. Hopefully my plan goes accordingly.     Nudie Tube Tom Carbon Black  
Congratulations. Please add some fit pics when you receive them.
Price Drop.
Nudie Tape Ted Blue Black Vans 59 era      
+1
They Measure as 42.5 Cms.
Thanks for the pics. I am going to order them tomorrow. Yes I do have those shoes and I really like the colour as well.
Thanks mate. Can you take few quick pics of the jeans if you have a chance ? I just want to see how they look like and if they got too much fading on the thigh.