or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Nudie Grim Tim Dry Selvage. I did size down 1 in this pair. When i tried at Nudie in 32 x 32 they did loosen up after 5 minutes of wearing so i size down to 31. Planning to wear it for the next 6 months and give my Diesel jeans a break. Hopefully my plan goes accordingly.     Nudie Tube Tom Carbon Black  
Congratulations. Please add some fit pics when you receive them.
Price Drop.
Nudie Tape Ted Blue Black Vans 59 era      
+1
They Measure as 42.5 Cms.
Thanks for the pics. I am going to order them tomorrow. Yes I do have those shoes and I really like the colour as well.
Thanks mate. Can you take few quick pics of the jeans if you have a chance ? I just want to see how they look like and if they got too much fading on the thigh.
Actually i am planning to buy Tube Tom Black Carbon and return the Gloom blue as it is slightly tighter in the waist. I bought 32 x 32 but they do fit like 31 X 32 for some reason. Is Black carbon Made in Italy ? can you confirm that for me ?    For me if i size down on Tube Tom to my diesel size i won't be able to fit through my legs at all. My Twill Rinsed is nice on the legs but just a tad looser on the waist which a belt can't fix i guess. I am very impressed with...
My 830R fits great every where expect the leg opening feels slightly bigger but nothing obvious. Even after few wears they haven't stretched at all.