or Connect

Posts by denim addict

Thavar 834A Red wing boots 8113 BR Tee
If you are happy with the pair you have just keep them. Worst case you can get the waist taken in if you want in the future. They look and fit you great IMO too. I am not a big fan of cuffing the jeans so i am not sure. Maybe some one else can help you with that. Thanks for the compliment on my jeans. I am only 7 months old in the Nudie Game. So far i have no complaints about their jeans. My fav is Tube Tom and Grim Tim ( Dry Selvage ) and their quality is amazing for the...
Nudie Tube Tom Blue Nights. Have a great weekend guys.
Great outfit and the jeans fit you perfect man, as Phukette said they sit very nice on the shoes. You should keep them.
The fit looks perfect from what i can see from the pics. If you are not happy with the waist return them and size down to 30. What i noticed with Tape Ted is the wait will stretch after few wears. I have sold both my the pairs after few wears. Definitely size down 1.
Thanks man. Love Tube Tom. Can you please give me measurements for gloom blue ? Might buy it again. It's on sale at present.
Nudie Tube Tom Black Carbon  
  Thanks guys. @gloriouscafe you should start wearing diesel again man, Used to enjoying looking at your outfits as well. You put them together very well.
Thanks man.Thanks.
Thanks man.