or Connect

Posts by Khoizilla

PM sent
The Shioner's are one of Diesel's best and avant-garde washes in the Fall/Winter 2012 Color Exposure collection using a new method of design with laser technology thus creating a unique and futuristic DNA vintage worn look. Features a Resin 3D effect coating and detailed stitching separating itself from your standard denim cut. They fit like a charm and feel great to wear. Made in Italy. Imported.   Asking $220. Local pick up welcome if you live in Orange County CA....
PM sent. Where are you located?  
This is how I gauge my fits from skinniest Tepphar to regular slim Safado. Tepphar, Thanaz/Thavar, Shioner, Darron, Krooley, Koolter, Braddom, Safado. The Shioner is very similar to Thanaz and Thavar. If you buy a pair of Shioner with 98% Cotton 2% stretch, you're safe to buy the same size as you would Safado. If you buy a pair of Shioner made with 100% Denim cotton, then 1 size up.
Pre-owned. Well taken care of Diesel Viker-R-Box Light Exposure Collection S/S 12. Never washed to maintain finish and extend denim life. Easy to dress up and dress down. Look's amazing with a Denim Jacket and boots or a tank top and flip flops. 100% Denim Cotton. Resin treatment 3D effect. Italian made.   Asking $180. Local pick up welcome if you live in Orange County CA. $180 includes shipping within the USA (USPS or UPS). Will ship internationally but buyer...
Pre-owned. Well taken care of Diesel Darron. Never washed to maintain treatment, finish and life of Denim. No odors. (DNA) Dirty New Age treatment gives this garment a certain appearance intended by the designer. Easy to dress up and dress down. Look's amazing with a blazer jacket and boots or a beat up vintage top and flip flops. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.   Asking $90. Local pick up welcome if you live in Orange County CA. $90 includes shipping within the USA (USPS...
I joined today because I have a passion for Denim. I take pride in the Diesel planet and hope to share with you new fits and washes I encounter upon my road to better looking legs one day at a time. I would like to know if trading and selling denim is permitted as well.