or Connect

Posts by Timelesstyle

As far as visual inspection/feel of the material, everything looks in order. That being said, I've had garments appearing to be of high quality that turned out not to be so I wanted to see if that was anyone's experience with this line.
From your knowledge/experience are they as well made as the first run stuff, or is it like the "factory store" goods for US brands (Banana Republic, Gap, J Crew, Hugo Boss, Polo, etc.) which tend to be significantly crappier?
I just received these in the mail from Yoox today:   http://yoox.com/us/42254642IS/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42254642IS&sizeId=5   and the wash indicated on the tag is RC07. I've never seen them elsewhere and I seem to recall something about the R indicating it was old stock fabric that was reissued or something like that. Is this something Diesel made directly for outlet (vs. first line) retailers and sent directly to Yoox? Or does that designator mean...
I'd say agree to disagree on this one. One thing I'll emphatically say, however, is that I don't believe Yoox would ever knowingly sell fakes. However these are so old that they clearly aren't closeouts sourced directly from Diesel and given Yoox's business model they undoubtedly deal with a very wide variety of vendors not directly affiliated with a manufacturer or distributor (such as liquidators, stores, catalogues, etc.). It's actually pretty easy to imagine a...
Which are you referring to? The ones I linked to look like rip offs of old Kratt and Kulter models.
I'd have said the same, but when you look at some of the nearly identical pairs, with detailing off, it does make you wonder...
I tried on a pair of these in Viker today and thought they were very comfortable (they're stretch, after all). However, the thigh was very tight which a) doesn't look that flattering on me and b) makes the knee down look almost like a flare, since it's a lot roomier than the thigh. Were these 100% cotton I'd count on them stretching out, but do the ones with elastane end up stretching permanently, or will they always revert to their original shape?
All depends, as there are two stages of shipping. First, they get shipped from the European warehouse to a US location (NJ, which is where all US orders ship from AFAIK), then there is the shipping from that location to you. The first stage isn't trackable, so it can be hard to tell (I'm sure this is because they don't ship as individual boxes, rather huge boxes with tickets attached to each item bag, hence the importance of the bags).   Yoox is based in Europe and...
In spite of my above reply, these, however, may be fake:   http://www.yoox.com/us/42258433HN/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42258433HN&sizeId=6    They look like Kratt, or something that even predated Kratt. However, a few things seem off to me:   1. Diesel almost never uses a zip fly, which these supposedly have.   2. If those are the Kratt, or one of its predecessors, then they'd have the double "V" back pocket stitching, not the red "D".   3. It...
While most of them are in bigger sizes, I have a feeling these will get snatched up fairly quickly (particularly from the EU/UK sites, where they're E110/GBP75 respectively):   http://www.yoox.com/us/42265874PP/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42265874PP&sizeId=   They look really nice, unfortunately the Safado is just a bit too tight in the leg from me (and I just ordered some Koolter Turbos and unidentified Vikers for the same price in total).