or Connect

Posts by Nito

I would say 30 for a snug fit and 31 for a regular fit. They fit true to size, I was a 29" in almost all dior homme and both the 31 fits perfect. 
Since Dior is pretty much dead, how about we get a Saint Laurent sub forum going? The denim I feel is incredible and very close to Dior in fit, since Hedi Slimane is designer. The price point is much more reasonable, when compared to the current £450+ price of Dior washes, the £250-325 price point is much better. This season there are some really beautiful washes out. As you guys who are regulars here might notice I have put on a bit of weight since recovering from...
big petrol head here : -) My first car was a honda civic type-r. I got quite lucky in business since then soooo... this is my current beast.    
yep, confirmed 
Definitely not shiny. Up close, they just look like a slightly treated black MIJ. In a brighter room / outside they look exactly like the Deep Diving waxed from 2011: 
Never posted in here before... but hey! Rick Owens bomber jacket Visvim 'pocket' charcoal tee Dior waxed black secular jeans Common Projects black lowtop leather sneakers
well, here they are. 19cm black waxed (secular on LVR) in size 29''. Pretty much perfect comfy fit for me. Going to be wearing these hard throughout winter!   
Please, dont. Balmain are HORRIBLE. Overpriced, under-quality garbage worn only by bad taste rappers. 
Has anyone ever owned / tried the 19cm waxed black? I want to order them but not sure what size to get... I take a 29" in black mij and in most 19cm washes, so I'm thinking I will need 29" in these too...
getting a few PM's asking about the sizing - The SLP run true to size. I take 29" in most Dior, so took a 31 in SLP as you know Dior run 2" larger than tagged. My actual waist size is 30.5".  The shoes in that pic are Visvim fbt from a couple seasons ago.