or Connect

Posts by pippos86

hi, I wanted to know if someone happened to have a diesel jeans that do not comply with measures on the label, for example I have a thanaz 8sv 29x34 that length should be about 114 cm and instead measures only 100 cm (the rim and the original without change), then I have a 27x32 thanaz 8ww that virtually flat waist measures 40 centimeters (I'm a perfect fit and jeans w30) and normal?
thank you very much friends you've been great, now I want to know where to buy this wonderful jacket, if anyone knows let me know thanks
hi, this may be of interest to those I own 2 pairs of tepphar 68z for sale, new with labels in version 31x32 and 32x30
no unfortunately, virtually identical to jeans and thanaz 804m, and 2 or 3 years ago, I would like to know the name to look for this beautiful jacket having already the thanaz 804m
Hello everyone, who can help me to find this jacket? I would like to know at least the name to search for this jacket and jeans thanaz practically equal to 804m. greetings
Hi, i sell jeans diesel tepphar new with targ, shipping worldwide with tracking code ( 15 € europe - 20 € rest of the world), the measurements are: waist dish 42 cm - horse 81 cm - total length 108 cm - ankles 16 cm, i sell original 101%, are serious seller and pretend seriousness by buyers so please contact me only if you are really interested, my email is pippo-86@live.it, i am an ebay seller with 100 then feeds 99% positive, i have other items for sale diesel, for any...
Hi, i sell this fantastic jacket leather size small but is also worn by a medium, used a few times for special occasions but in excellent condition never defect, excellent quality soft leather lamb, particular colour green, and its value of 400 euro, measurements are: shoulders 42 cm - armpits 50 cm - arm lenght 66 cm - total lenght 68 cm, i sell original 101%, are serious seller and pretend seriousness by buyers so please contact me only if you are really interested, my...
Hi, i sell jeans diesel tepphar new with targ, shipping worldwide with tracking code ( 15 € europe - 20 € rest of the world), the measurements are: waist dish 40 cm - horse 83 cm - total length 110 cm - ankles 15 cm, i sell original 101%, are serious seller and pretend seriousness by buyers so please contact me only if you are really interested, my email is pippo-86@live.it, i am an ebay seller with 100 then feeds 99% positive, i have other items for sale diesel, for any...
hi, i sell this fantastic jacket leather size large but is also worn by a medium, used a few times for special occasions but in excellent condition never defect, excellent quality soft leather lamb, particular colour batween beige and grey or taupe, and its value of 600 euro, measurements are: shoulders 44 cm - armpits 53 cm - arm lenght 71 cm - total lenght 69 cm, i sell original 101%, are serious seller and pretend seriousness by buyers so please contact me only if you...
hi, i sell jeans diesel thanaz used but in excellent condition as you can see from the pictures, shipping worldwide with tracking code ( 15 € europe - 20 € rest of the world), the measurements are: waist dish 42 cm - horse 79 cm - total length 107 cm - ankles 18 cm, i sell original 101%, are serious seller and pretend seriousness by buyers so please contact me only if you are really interested, my email is pippo-86@live.it, I have other items for sale diesel, for any...