or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

Great! I'll get them as soon as sale starts here.. Did you pick your regular size?
Thavar 818v looks really nice! Haven't found them online yet, so where did you bought them?@Audit: spending money feels so great! Great buys!! Thinking 'bout Shioner 600R as well..My new shirt: This is my 2nd Sonora shirt and I must say that the 'Sonora' shirts are my new favourite cut!
I only have one Levi's shirt, so I can't really judge them in general. I find this shirt to fit a bit 'American': wide and short. It's not slim fitted and well cut as shirts from Junk the Luxe or Nudie.I bought these because I liked the look. My gf hates them, because of what Bilibili said: tablecloth look.. When you go to a campground, you'll mostly see tablecloths with red/ white and blue/white patterns :-p
^^Same here in Holland.. No sale yet.. One of the jackets I had my eyes on is sold as well..
Agreed! Still looking for Thavar or Thanaz 28/30 for a decent price.Levi's shirtThavar 8NEBikkemberg's
I have 29 and my belts are 85. That's long enough IMO. I don't want my belts to go through the 2nd loop of my jeans. When closing my belt, I have like 10cm - 15cm spare. When you have size 30 I'd advice to take 85 or 90. Depending on the way you like them to fit. Def. not longer.
About the Thor shoes: I can confirm above posts. I wear 42 and for sneakers like exposure 43. Spartoo discount codes can be found most of the time as well
Looks great! In my opinion this wash is best worn a bit saggy/ baggy, because in general, I don't like distressed washes to be worn to thight. There's indeed still the 'problem' of stretching.. The could turn out to be to loose..
The word "top block" is used in Dutch, so I thought it would be the same in English. Aramis and I seem to share the same feeling and he understood what I meant. Although measurements indicate that Thanaz and Thavar are basically the same, I just experience them different. And who dares to say my feelings are untrue..
Great fit on those APC's Dieselolic!! And those black jeans look nice! I have a black DBG Superbia, but to tight for my liking.. Patch the hole with a piece of stretch denim with cotton glue.