or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

Edit: double post
Nudie Shirt Gusten. Was a dry shirt. Used some sandpaper, washed ones 60degrees for one hour, not turned inside out. Very happy with the result! They were very dark/ almost black blue. Now they are beautiful blue. Picture captures the colours very good.
Triple denim. All I have to do is wear my jeans jacket and then there's the super combo! @Audit: Greece is hot!!! I can see your point, fall/ winter time gives a lot more options for great outfits! I don't mind wearing shorts and flip flop all day long though
Great fit Freeradical! Can you please stop wearing flip flops non stop.. I'm getting F***ing jealous!!! This is the first day we finally see a blink of the sun here in Holland this year..
Great tip!! Just bought the 807c, 2 tee's and a shirt. I was hoping for the leather jackets, but I think I'll have to wait for those to go on sale..
Great fit on the 807c! I'm gonna get those as soon the sale starts. Did you go with your regular size?I'm really in doubt if I generally should size down to 28 instead of 29. I feel like I can size down on some of my jeans, but not all..
They do have sale periods, but not on their entire collection. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed. Sale will probably start when most other shops start with sale as well..
Some new washes available at Diesel online store.
Wow! I'm really happy to see they fit you perfect!
Well, mine are 30/32 and in a fine condition. I barely wore/ wear them, so if you like, you can buy mine..