or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

Got my eyes on a leather jacket.. 50% off would be great! (Lagnum or Lophophora). But still no online sale in the Netherlands.. I'm afraid I'll bite the dust.. We'll see
^^ Same here.. Size down
Yeah.. Talking about getting old.. I started with G-star Elwood. Then came my Zaf and Zathan period. I recently noticed I had a lot of the washes that are now labelled 'classic' and are worth some. I just trew them away like carbage.. After a couple of years I had the Elwood with 96 on them and the Radar Narrow. Damn, those were tapered at that time. Started to get used to them. Wore my jeans baggy as well like the Diesel Cardiel. After that period I started to wear We...
Well, I have to agree with Karacho here. When reading your posts from the last days, I find you very "to the point". Some people might feel offended or might find you rude because of that. Maybe you can keep that in mind. Or not off course, that's up to you
Hey DC. The chest pockets are small indeed. The sleeves are a bit wide and the shirt itself is not slim fitted.. Overall, I like the Nudie shirt better. I've got the light Sonora shirt and it has 33% linen, so I bet that's why it's a bit wider as I'm used to. Still a great summer-ish shirt!
@Sanibeldude: this pic is from our style icon Karacho. I bet he is wearing a Slammer..@All: thanks for the compliments about the shirt, I'll post some more pics.Today a glimps of my new Thavar 807c with Sonora shirt. Double D again.
Thanks DC! Those 880W look great!! They are thick denim, but with a little bit stretch. So they are very comfy. Got my regular size as I wear my Diesel shirts (S). They were a tiny bit to large, but since they are raw denim, they shrinked to the perfect fit after one wash. I think I won't wash this one again till next Spring and then wash the hell out of them to get a nice light shirt. http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/organic-dry-denim/p/2204 @Phukette: love the outfit!!
Edit: double post
Nudie Shirt Gusten. Was a dry shirt. Used some sandpaper, washed ones 60degrees for one hour, not turned inside out. Very happy with the result! They were very dark/ almost black blue. Now they are beautiful blue. Picture captures the colours very good.
Triple denim. All I have to do is wear my jeans jacket and then there's the super combo! @Audit: Greece is hot!!! I can see your point, fall/ winter time gives a lot more options for great outfits! I don't mind wearing shorts and flip flop all day long though