or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

@Laisnata: great fit on those 8NE!! Awesome! Thanks to Baltimore I got my first pair of Jogg Jeans. Those are really really REALLY comfy!!! I'm getting some more! (If the prices drop :-p ) Pic is a bit blurred..
Ok, Thanks! I'll give it a shot
Hi guys, I'm thinking about getting the Thin Finn Org. dry jeans, but I'm in doubt what size to get. I wear Diesel Thavar 29/30. Sometimes I can wear a 28, but sometimes those are to tight. I was thinking about getting 29/32 for the Nudies. Anyone experience with these Nudies? Thank in advance! http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2306_Nudie-Jeans-Thin-Finn-Org--Dry-Heavy-Selvage.html
Great you like them Baltimore! Good to do business with you. You're a trustworthy guy!
Great fits on those DBG jeans guys! Special washes, nice! Shioner 600r
For sale my Diesel Thavar 8880m, size 28/30 Wore less then 5 times. Never washed. Perfect condition. Reason for selling: These are to tight for my likings. Asking € 75,- . or good offer. Excl. shipping Payment by Paypal.
For sale my DBG Excess size 28 Wore 2 times. Never washed. Perfect condition. Reason for selling: These are to tight for my likings. Asking € 75,- . or good offer. Excl. shipping Payment by Paypal.
When I translate that word for word in Dutch, it says you're going to take your 8x2's off.. I believe you meant the opposite :-pJust kidding. I like all the 8x2 fit pics but am I the only one who isn't that enthusiast about the wash? (Yes, I've seen them irl)@Sloan and Aahz: Thanks for the links to the Mil boots. Gonna grap those for this winter
Nice pic Drumedge! And respect for your wife given birth to 3 kids and still looking great!
Very stylish! Really great!Looked for the Mil boots, but hard to find..