or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

So many great outfits! My first Tepphar (887v), bought from Kev. Thanks again! The waist size is good, but damn, these are tight!!
That's nasty!
Great fit!! Love the jacket as well!
A lot of great outfits!! Although I prefer the weather at summer time, I prefer autumn and winter when it comes to clothing. But atm there's no jeans I really want.. On the positive side: I'll save some money! 888p with Diesel sweater and jacket
For my GF: (she prefers MET jeans, but I'd like her to wear Diesel some more, so I bought here these Skinzee 819V)
Price dropped!
@Drumedge: 888p
O yeah!!! Allsaints is coming to Amsterdam. By the end of this month @Bijenkorf. And later this year @Heilige weg. The Diesel store is as well located at the Heilige weg! Translated it's the Sacred road, and with these 2 brands next to each other it's devine indeed!
For sale my Thavar 811p They are shortened from L32 to L30 with original hem. They are a bit to loose for my liking. They are never washed and in a fine condition. See pics for details. Payment by Paypal. Price is excluding shipping. Edit: price dropped from € 135,- to € 110,- Edit2: price dropped from € 110,- to € 100,-
@Laisnata: stop looking so damn awesome!