or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

I'm also 178 and I wear L30 in Thavar and Shioner. They still stack a little bit. Just perfect.   I used to wear L32 in Zathan as well. They used to 'touch' the ground on the back of my shoes.
For sale these Thanaz 887k 30 x 30.   They are in a fine condition. Washed once. Not altered.   I am starting to get slimmer, so these are to big for my liking.   Price is € 69,- including shipping in EU. Or make me an offer.    Payment by Paypal.
Straychev, get paypal. Works great and can be used at yoox. Saves you € 5,50!
So many great fits!! Kazus, ZGDiesel, Glorious and ZDenal to name a few!   @Glorious: Those shoes are very nice! What brand are they?
Hi there, 3 questions: Do you have pics of the 887k? Have they even washed or altered? Greetings!
Hi there!   Those look nice.   I wear 28/30 in Thavar, so I am afraid these are to tight for me.   Do you mind give me the waist and upper leg measurements?   Greetings!
For sale Diesel Shirt S HEATH form F/W13 Size S Worn only a handful times. Washed once. Forgot to iron them, so they look a bit wrinkled now... Asking € 39,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price fro shipping to be discussed.Or make me an offer. Payment by Paypal.
For sale Diesel Rombee xt 29 x 32   These are in perfect condition.   Asking € 59,- ,€ 49,- , € 39,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price for shipping to be discussed.
For sale Diesel Tepphar 887V 29x32   Worn only a handful times.   Perfect condition.   Asking € 69,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price for shipping to be discussed. Or make me an offer.   Payment by Paypal.
For sale Diesel Sleenker 824p Worn only a handful times. Never washed. Perfect condition. Asking € 85,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price for shipping to be discussed. Offers are welcome. Payment by Paypal.