or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

@Denim addict: Wow, just WOW!!!! 
I think they're about 10yrs old. As part of the space program. These came in some other bootcut as well (with more room on the upper leg) and used to be thick denim.
I'm also 178 and I wear L30 in Thavar and Shioner. They still stack a little bit. Just perfect.   I used to wear L32 in Zathan as well. They used to 'touch' the ground on the back of my shoes.
For sale these Thanaz 887k 30 x 30.   They are in a fine condition. Washed once. Not altered.   I am starting to get slimmer, so these are to big for my liking.   Price is € 69,- including shipping in EU. Or make me an offer.    Payment by Paypal.
Straychev, get paypal. Works great and can be used at yoox. Saves you € 5,50!
So many great fits!! Kazus, ZGDiesel, Glorious and ZDenal to name a few!   @Glorious: Those shoes are very nice! What brand are they?
Hi there, 3 questions: Do you have pics of the 887k? Have they even washed or altered? Greetings!
Hi there!   Those look nice.   I wear 28/30 in Thavar, so I am afraid these are to tight for me.   Do you mind give me the waist and upper leg measurements?   Greetings!
For sale Diesel Shirt S HEATH form F/W13 Size S Worn only a handful times. Washed once. Forgot to iron them, so they look a bit wrinkled now... Asking € 39,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price fro shipping to be discussed.Or make me an offer. Payment by Paypal.
For sale Diesel Rombee xt 29 x 32   These are in perfect condition.   Asking € 59,- ,€ 49,- , € 39,- incl. shipping within the EU. Other countries price for shipping to be discussed.