or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

Great tip!! Just bought the 807c, 2 tee's and a shirt. I was hoping for the leather jackets, but I think I'll have to wait for those to go on sale..
Great fit on the 807c! I'm gonna get those as soon the sale starts. Did you go with your regular size?I'm really in doubt if I generally should size down to 28 instead of 29. I feel like I can size down on some of my jeans, but not all..
They do have sale periods, but not on their entire collection. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed. Sale will probably start when most other shops start with sale as well..
Some new washes available at Diesel online store.
Wow! I'm really happy to see they fit you perfect!
Well, mine are 30/32 and in a fine condition. I barely wore/ wear them, so if you like, you can buy mine..
Thanks for sharing! Grey Belther 818v and the Thavar jogg jeans are on my list! If these Tepphar 602s doesn't have that strange purple spot on the knee, then those are on my list as well!
To determine the wash you are looking for; this is my 8N4.
Nice jeans DA! I'll keep them in mind! My recent purchases: Diesel Sonora Shirt Diesel Thavar 8880m Bikkembergs shoes (they come with white lacings as well, really great for a summer-ish look!) Quick fit pics:
Same here!@Leftvapor I'd say: get 30.