or Connect

Posts by Ramirez

PM
Awesome outfit!
Both look great! I might get these Tepphar a go as well. Did you stick to your regular Thavar size? Those Joggs look amazing as well, but I'm worried they'll gonna look sloppy.. I have a Krooley Jogg and they really look like sweat pants after a couple of wears. So I'm not able to wear them outside the house..
Hi there!I appreciate your creative outfits a lot and most of them are well put together! Keep up the good work! This outfit it just a bit to much for my liking; it's like there was put to many effort in it. The same I feel about the sneakers you look for to match a certain tee. Like rcom suggested, a white shirt will suit the outfit better. Most Diesel jeans come to justice worn with just a simple tee or shirt. This is just my opinion and like I said: Keep up the good work!
For sale my Thavar 888p 29x30. They are shortened from L32 to L30 with original hem. Never washed. In a fine condition. Asking € 69,- incl. shipping within the EU. Shipping to other places is possible as well, but I'll have to look at shipping costs then. Feel free to ask me any questions. I'm open for offers.
Wow, really helpful guys!! Appreciate the effort!
Ok, thanks guys! I'll just keep them.
Hi guys,   I'm thinking about selling my Thavar 886b and Thavar 888p IF they still have a decent market price. If not, I will keep them :)   Can you guys help me with the market price for these?   Both 29x30. Both shortened from L32 with original hem. 888p never washed and 886b washed once. Both in fine condition.   Thanks in advance!
@Denim addict: Wow, just WOW!!!!