or Connect

Posts by xenogears

Hello! I'm looking to buy a pair of Thavar 8W7 stretch but I have no idea what size to get due to the 2% elastane. I always wear 28x32 in all my Diesels and my Thavars (888P, 8X2, 8NE, 886B) (they fit perfectly after they stretch). I don't wash my jeans so whatever size they stretch to will be how I wear them. Would you recommend keeping the same size or sizing down one or two? How much do they stretch? I appreciate any help!
Selling my pair of gently used authentic Zathan 71S 29x32, from the 2008 Spring/Summer collection, 100% cotton Made in Italy. Beautiful dark blue with button fly, minimal distressing so can be worn dressed up or down. There are a couple patches of factory distressing by the knee and pocket, as seen in the photos. Never been washed and I wore these less than 5 times and they've been folded up in my closet since then. They're too big for me and finally deciding to sell them...
Selling my pair of used 7 for All Mankind 30x32, 98% cotton 2% spandex. Pretty blue-green color with button fly, no distressing so can be worn dressed up or down. Never been washed and I wore these about 10 times and they've been folded up in my closet since then. They stretched out too much for me and finally deciding to sell them for $50 or best offer.   My eBay ratings: http://myworld.ebay.com/xenogears1011
SOLD Selling my pair of gently used Zatiny 8ST 30x32 from 2008 Fall/Winter collection, 100% cotton Made in Italy. Beautiful dark blue with button fly (pictures are slightly darker than in person), minimal distressing so can be worn dressed up or down. Never been washed and I wore these probably 5 times and they've been folded up in my closet since then. They're too big for me and finally deciding to sell them for $100 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping. My eBay ratings:...
The denim is thick and great construction on the Thavar 888P. One of my favorite pairs due to the wash/construction and I love the long "gash" on the knee. I just got my usual Diesel size (28x32) and they fit perfectly with no issues from the beginning with fit or length. The 8X2 on the other hand were extremely tight for the first week or so in the same size. Had to pay full price for 888P on the Diesel page since I missed the sales.
I wonder how well the raw denim is going to fade though. Thinking of pre-ordering the Fall/Winter 17.5CM Jake UMC Washed, MIJ. I wear 28x32 in every Diesel I own (Thanaz, Thavar, Thepphar, Krooley) and they fit perfectly. What would be an equivalent size in DH? I don't quite understand the sizing from the OP. Would it be size 30 in DH? Any help would be greatly appreciated....
I was referring to some of the pictures from the previous page and also some of the pictures you posted in other threads. The pictures I saw are AW2012. What do older ones look like? What are some other recommended slim cuts and washes from DH?
The Jakes from 2012 look amazing. Are there places still selling these in 28x32? They look almost green-brown.
Just received these Thanaz 880f from this seller but can't tell if the jeans are authentic (newbie here do can't post pics yet). They look real and by looking at his ratings, he seems legit. Has anyone purchased from him before? http://www.ebay.com/itm/180874037143?redirect=mobile#ht_773wt_922
Thank you for the warm welcome! I hear Dior Homme is pretty pricy. Any recommendations on Dior slim/skinny cuts?