or Connect

Posts by ronlol

Best perfume I ever owned is Tom Ford Noir. Really recommended. I always liked A&F Fierce before it became highly common, diesel denim edition scent really reminds me it so Ive started to use it. Of curse hugo boss.
Take your darron size in chi regs. I have it in my size and it's fits fine, I never liked how chi thight has fitted on me, my size was always thigh and when I sized up the waist looked too big.
lol I wouldnt trust both sites!
I suggest you should get 816h, its an awsome wash(and nothing like 801a, maybe the same effect but stronger).
From where you've got them?
It will get stretched pretty quick, ecpecially the waist area(which was super thight). I think 801a(in my original size) is the most loosen skinny cut and wash I have. Lately I've been thinking about replacing my 887k, after a year of weekly usage it's really worn out. I love that jeans but the calves area is really thight(even after sizing up). I though about viker but it's doesn't look good and special like thanaz(where is the leather???) Sizing up to 34 will have bulged...
Size up If you wanna walk with the jeans.
I tried iakop 816h, size up!!! The waist runs so small that I couldn't even button up, Damn, finally a reall true to size waist from diesel!! A 31 felt like an actuall 31, I'm 32 my whole life but in diesel I'm 30-32, lol even 29 on some larkees. The jeans looks much better in reall life than diesel online photos, it's really buffed up 801a but much bluer, So far my favorite, from fw14 much more than 803b which is on his way to. I'll post some photos tomorrow.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171079220704?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 DB price is 80GBP Shipping 5-7 GBP for regular shipping. 17-19GBP for express.   The stain is on the the side of the leg.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171079049662?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   DB price is 80GBP Bluish pair. Shipping 5-7 GBP for regular shipping. 17-19GBP for express.