or Connect

Posts by Shlomi27

THANKS LOCKY.   I NEED MORE WASHES.   SOMEONE HAVE ANOTHER IDEAS?
Hi everyone, I found 888p the best wash ever Can somebody recommend a wash in same level and quality like the 888p, in slim cut? Thanks
Look here: http://www.monshowroom.com/fr/diesel/jean-safado/109511 Code coupon- Boost10 Enjoy.
Thavar 8x2!!! Best wash on best cut ever!!! BRAND NEW WITH TAGS Express Shipping only - 3-4 days Any question - welcome. If someone want: Darron 886a, 882f Krooley 886p Shioner 74y Safado 880w PM and I check for you. Discount for for purchase more then 1 pair. My mail: shlominirit@me.com Shlomi
HI, I SEE THE 74Y ON EBAY AND I WANT TO BUY IT.   1. HOW ALL DETAILS? IS ORIGINAL OR FAKE? 2. CAN U UPLOAD MORE PICS, TO SEE THE PROBLEM YOU TALK ABOUT.   THANKS.
FINIALY I PUT MY HAND ON THE 888P!!!! AMAZING WASH I  EVER HAD!   I TAKE BRADDOMׂ(MY FIRST BRADDOM), AND MY THAVAR SIZE, AND IT FIT PERFECT ON MY WAIST AND THIGHT. I ALWAYS THINK THAT BRADDOM IS TOO LOOSE ON THIGHT COMPARE THAVAR. IT'S JUST ON 888P ?
Hi guys, How iakop compre to thavar? I'm usually wear thavar and I look for 801b on iakop. What did u think? Thanks.