or Connect

Posts by Brew

These are both new with tags and retailed at over £300. Price includes PayPal fee and shipping anywhere. The black pair are MIJ and the blue distressed are MII. Get in touch with any questions.
These are new with tags and unworn. They are from the SS13 collection and are tagged as a 32 but fit bigger. Price includes shipping in Europe. Get in touch for measurements or anything else.
These are new with tags on and unworn as I'm too fat for them. They were £320 new at Mr Porter but I picked them up half price but I'm never going to lose the weight I need to. Measurements are: Waist: 30 inches aligned Inside leg: 34 inches Thigh: 10.75 inch Knee: 7.5 inch Leg opening: 6.75 inch The price includes tracked uk shipping. Add £10 for Europe and £13 for anywhere else. Get in touch with any questions.
Need these gone - price dropped to $240 shipped Waist measures just over 32 inches
Price includes delivery anywhere in the world with tracking and insurance. These are brand new with all tags attached. They are from the 2013 collection and are the 19cm hem made in Italy version in a washed out grey denim. Get in touch for more information.
Loads sold- tan/woven available in 36 and 38 Navy/woven in 38 only
Price dropped
Mr Porter
They have the OG box, manufacturers and store tags. No receipt but I can do close ups of the buckle etc to show authenticity
These are great quality Italian made belts in calf leather or stretch fabric with calf trim. I have the leather in 38 and both woven styles in 34, 36 and 38. The price includes tracked worldwide shipping. Get in touch for more pics or measurements.