or Connect

Posts by Brew

Loads sold- tan/woven available in 36 and 38 Navy/woven in 38 only
Price dropped
Mr Porter
They have the OG box, manufacturers and store tags. No receipt but I can do close ups of the buckle etc to show authenticity
These are great quality Italian made belts in calf leather or stretch fabric with calf trim. I have the leather in 38 and both woven styles in 34, 36 and 38. The price includes tracked worldwide shipping. Get in touch for more pics or measurements.
Washed sold.
The price quoted includes tracked and insured shipping worldwide and is per pair. I have a pair of raws, tagged as 34, actual waist is 37.5 and the inseam is 37.5. I also have a washed pair also tagged 34 but these fit smaller with a 36 inch inseam and 38 inch inseam. Both are made in Italy, 19 inch hem and are new and unworn. Get in touch if you want more measurements or pics
These are brand new with all tags and come in a size 32. They come in a bleached out denim fabric, perfect for the summer, with slight distressing as shown in the pics. Tags shows them to be 100% cotton and made in Italy. Measurements are as follows: Waist: 35 Inch Front Rise: 9 Inch Back rise: 14.5 Inch Inside Leg: 39 Inch Thigh: 11.5inch Knee: 8.75 Inch Leg opening: 8.5 Inch   The price quoted included tracked shipping. Get in touch if you have any...
Sorry. These are now sold. I have a pair of black MIIs in a lighter cotton mix fabric that I can post if there is interest. PM me your email if you like and I can send pics and measurements,
I can't remember what season these are from but they are brand new with tags and cost over 400 euros. The price quoted includes insured shipping worldwide. Measurements: Waist: 33 Inch Front Rise: 10 inch Back rise: 13.5 inch Inside leg: 37.5 inch Leg opening: 8 inch Thigh: 11 inch Knee: 8.5 inch Get in touch if you have questions or want any more info.