or Connect

Posts by annika2012

they said they are fakes so i guess that's it... thanks so much for your time!
they said that they are fakes... so I guess that's it.  thanks so much for your time!
Please see the pics in www.myejobmae.multiply.com   Lucky Brand White Pants size 2/26 - NWOT - made in columbia Women's Lucky Brand size 10 or 30inches by 29  -preowned   Thanks so much for the help!    
Please see the pics in www.myejobmae.multiply.com   GIRL'S 7 FOR ALL MANKIND RELAXED JEANS size 14 -used Seven 7 For All Mankind Womens Distressed Jeans Flared sz 29x34.5-NWT-IRR 7 FOR ALL MANKIND JEANS "A POCKET" WOMEN'S SIZE 27x34.5 - NWT Seven 7 For All Mankind Womens Rhinestones Dark Blue Jeans Flared sz 26x33.5 - NWOT   they're all super cute and the quality for me is excellent and they seem authentic to me... but of course...I'm still don't have an...
thanks... forgot to put the links to the pics.  please help...tnx  
the seller told me that these pair of TR are either IRR or old stocks, like several years model already...  I believed her... but can you help me authenticate these... please see the photos in www.myejobmae.multiply.com   Women's True Religion Jeans Size 31x33 Flared Woodstock- NWT Men's True Religion Billy Big T 36x34 - NWT - $319 Men's True Religion Billy Big T Button Fly 36-34 Womens True Religion Jeans Size 31x31 Billy Big T- NWT - $319 tag Women's True...