or Connect

Posts by zgdiesel

Sleenker 824z (me) and Thavar 8x2 (my roomate)
Just a quick shot from car, sleenker 824z
hi zdenal, are those true to size?
Selling these cool light blue Replay jeans, cut Drouman. They have cool rivet on the left knee and on back pocket. Ideal for summer and spring! If you need more pics or anything else feel free to contact me!
Selling these cool, very gently used, Guess jeans in mint condition. They're W29 but it fits like W30. Wore less than 5 times. They're originally with suspenders (leather) but it can be removed (with buttons). If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!
Selling these fantastic, gently used, Iakop, grey color. Wore app 20 times, only hand washed, in mint condition. Price is 75 EUR + 10 EUR shipping. Feel free to ask anything you want to know!
Selling these fantastic Iakop. They're in mint condition, worn not more than 10 times, hand washed only once. Price 75 EUR + 10 EUR shipping. For details feel free to pm me.
Thavar 888P    
@baltimore - those Tepphar looks great on you! @gpoop - love the wash! @Karacho - for me, one of the top 3 stylish persons on this blog, great as always! @Denim Addict - excellent, those 8x2 are great and you make them even better!
@Dsalvatore - excellent fit, love 8pn! @Nickma - not a fan of 801A but on you they seem like a perfect pair to me. Just saw the other day a pair for myself in one outlet store but I did not like them. I could regret now :-( @Sanibeldude - they fit you perfect, love the 888P!