or Connect

Posts by Rudeboy246

Can Anyone Tell Me If This True Religion Jacket is Genuine & Authentic?
Brand New Never Been Worn 100% Authentic and Genuine Evisu size 34. Reason for sale is that i didnt realise Evisu jeans in a size 34 were going to be big on me so i got them professionally tailored for £40GBP Stitches, Stephenson St, Birmingham. I got them tailored from a 34W to a 31W RRP £129.99 Tags Are Still Attached To Them & They Are Unworn All my Garments are 100% Authentic and Genuine I am Open To Offers   Thank You **If you want a combination of...
Ed Hardy Flaming Tiger White Track Jacket Size Small-RRP £160 It says on the tag is a size Small however i would say it may fit a Medium Ed Hardy sizing is like this. The Jacket has the similar Flaming Tiger motif as the Orange Hoody worn by FatBoy from EastEnders. Just from the feel of the design you can tell its genuine because the design gives the jacket some weight to it. For authenticity the jacket has got a serial code inside and detached Ed Hardy Tag. All my...
Ed Hardy Flaming Tiger Orange Hoodie Size Small-RRP £220 It says on the tag is a size Small however i would say it may fit a Medium to Large as Ed Hardy sizing is like this. The Jacket is the exact same one worn by FatBoy from EastEnders. Just from the feel of the design you can tell its genuine because the design gives the jacket some weight to it. For authenticity the jacket has got a serial code inside and detached Ed Hardy Tag. All my Garments are 100%...
Hi i wanted to know whether this certain pair of True Religion jeans are authentic and genuine True Religion branded jeans. There supposed to be BOBBY BIG QT so im told by the seller.
Preferably Slim Fit or Straight Leg i do not mind. Aslong as their original, genuine and authentic. I would like a pair of Joey Super T and have around $140 USD budget? Anyone like to get back to me thank you.
Hi everyone i just wanted to ask can you please look at this listing and tell me if its authentic as i have just won this item but however im not sure about its authenticity even though the seller claims its authentic?   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270957645285&ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:US:1123