or Connect

Posts by ctu92

Hey all,   I'm trying to identify a brand of denim being worn by actor Stephen Amell. Jeans appear to be slim/straight with a button fly and there is no back pocket stitching or rivets on the back pockets. Anyone have any idea what brand they might be based on the fit/wash/fly stitching?                Thank you!
Hey all, dying to figure out a particular wash from a pair of Levi jeans that are being worn by an actor on a tv show. The fit appears to be 514, but i'm unclear on the wash. Tumbled Rigid appears to be the closest that I've found. However, the thigh side stitching on his jeans is absurdly bold. Even in distant pictures the seams stand out which I've yet to see on a single pair of Tumbled Rigids in person. Anyone have any thoughts/opinions? Anything at all would be...
Hey guys, anyone have any idea what brand these are? They've got some sort of double stranded horizontal stitching on the sides of both legs:       Could be a double strand or a letter of some sort but it's certainly the brand's signature.   Thank you!
Trying to find a pair of jeans that Kiefer Sutherland is wearing. They're a slim/straight pair of jeans, with a button fly featuring two horizontal distress marks, no back pocket stitching, studs on the upper back pockets, and what appears to be a small tag adjacent to a stud on the front coin pocket. I know it's not much to go on but if anyone can help at all, this would be GREATLY appreciated!!                
Bump, can anyone help out please??
Trying to find the brand of these jeans worn by James Roday and they have an interesting stitching symbol on the back pocket. Anyone recognize it?   http://www.flickr.com/photos/susangittins/6197140886/sizes/l/in/photostream/
The jeans have no stitching on the back pockets, which is why it's difficult. The only detail they have is a small orange shape on the bottom of the right back pocket as seen in the picture above. I'm assuming that marks the brand. But aside from that and the distressing on the back, no other detail:
Bump, can anyone help? They appear to have an orange marking in the lower back pocket which may point to a brand:   http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/cache/touch/season-1/Promotional%20Episode%20Photos/Episode%201.03%20-%20Safety%20in%20Numbers/Touch_ep102-sc16_4634_FULL.jpg
Wow you're right!! I thought those were rivets but I clearly see the "E" now. Thanks so much! Unfortunately I think the style he wore might have sold out since they are a few months old. Any chance you can work your magic on helping me with that lighter pair?
Thanks for the response! Do you mean the black or light pair? The black jeans you sent a link of don't have the two rivets along the top of the belt loop. I thought the lighter pair my be ES, but from that very first picture I posted of them, the back pocket does not show an angled line across the top of the pocket.