or Connect

Posts by Dsense99

@aramis, like your 802j, it fits you perfect!!  It's on my most desirable list in FW2012 currently.     888p old pic, took months ago.
Today's Dsquared2 :)        
Hi pals, I really like your style. Today's my diesel day. Diesel T shirt and 8x2 :)      
thavar 808z looks great, but don't like flannel either. It's so fast that they already announced the SS13 new season. Hope to see distinct style soon.
IMO, 8X2 for sure :), it's definitely a great wash.
@Levislad, your 8880m looks great, and I like your jacket:)   Today I wore thanaz 888Q..:), hope you have a nice weekend guys.  
@Aahz and xmbeckham, both you have nice 888P, they fit perfect on you:)
Levislad, great fit on you. 886b is the best gray washes i ever seen.I love it!! Actually, I put one pair to my cart on ssense but still didnt finalize my order. You make me intend to check out now. hope to see more pics from you~ BTW, I like your Queen's pic, too :)
@Danniey, goog fit and great washes. I like it! Hey Ming, I like your DS2 raw, looks pretty awesome and great fit on you.
ming, great outfit!! I like 887V washes. Great fit phukette!! I like everything you wore. 886b is definitely awesome grey jeans.