or Connect

Posts by shopaholic

i have a pair of hot pink flats.. same color as yours.. doesn't have the trim though. I got it from gap for pretty cheap. anyways, i never got to wear it though b/c it was around the time i got pregnant and my feet got HUGE SWOLLEN. so it didnt fit well. do you wear size 6?
Quote: Originally Posted by nutragesouss Aww Fawn..Brady is sooo cutee! i need to go visit you guys one day!! come visit us! be ready to hold brady though 'cause i will take full advantage of free hands! = )
Quote: Originally Posted by dannysgirl45 He's adorable! When was his birthday? I had my little boy on May 6th. They're getting to the fun stuff- laughing, smiling, rolling around. It's hard, I don't have as much patience as I wish I did, but when they look at you and grin and stuff your finger in their mouth, it's so worth it. My kids are by far the best thing I've ever done. And you'll get back into your jeans. Once he starts getting mobile,...
Hello Everyone! I've already introduced Brady on AF but I want to brag about him to HF too! I finally had my baby. Labor was hard... Motherhood is much harder! Meet Brady. He's part Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Spanish, and of course he's American! He's almost 3 months now. He's a demanding little boss! Brady says Hi! Brady's daddy is obsessed with football. Here's Daddy holding Brady touching a football! Brady's dad is also a part of HF. In...
Quote: Originally Posted by luckee26 dude dee that was such a weird convo. even my weirdest convo wasnt as weird as that. oh em gee... tres bien mon ami hey luckee26, sorry this is off topic. i tried to reply to your pm but your box is full. clear box (or check your AF mail. i sent you a pm there)
i got some from forever21 a time back... but they have diff kinds.. so you have to now which ones you're looking for. they had the very thin ones that had vwry short sleeves. i wanted the ones that looked like normal hanes tees but fitted for female. they had those also ..and all kind of colors and real cheap. anyways, this was a lonnnnggg time ago though. not sure if they have it now.
i use to have problems with fake lashess.. now I have problems only when i'm in a rush. I think it's much harder for us asians to put them on. i've seen so many tutorial but it doesnt like that for my eyes! i tried the mac and sephora and walmart brand. to tell you the truth, they make no diff.. so now i just buy walmart brand. I also found that some glue work better than others. i have to use the "duo" glue.. the same one mac sells... but so does walmart and its...
Did anyone go to the Houston outlet Coach store? What did you get???? I bugged my sister to death and she finally the end of last week. She got 4 bags and 2 wallets. Honestly, I wasn't too impressed. She asked me which ones I want... but I don't think I want any. They were averaged around $150 for the bags. WHAT DID YOU GET? share share
well just to update you guys-- i have written another meesage to that person saying PLEASE AT LEAST just tell me you don't want the item. I don't have to report anything. Anyways, that person ACTUALLY wrote me back. She said she was in the hosptial and she does still want both lots.... and she even wants some stuff I'm selling on AF. I felt SOOO bad. Anyways, she said she would pay the next day for at least one of the lot.. which was yesterday. Well yesterday came...
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone ever had this problem and what they did. If you sold an item and your winner has not paid yet and won't even respond to you--- yet his/her rating is going down due to negative feedback of nonpayment and no response--- isn't there something you can do?? BUT it's only been 2-3 days. So, I know I can't do a dispute yet... but seems like if your winner's feedback keeps going down and even goes into a negative that ebay would consider...