or Connect

Posts by dodka-jeans

Here I have for sale some of my denim as it dont fit anymore and is only taking up space in my wardrobe. All of these items are in used but otherwise excellent condition without any flaws. Tepphar 8Y0 size 29/32 £60 Tepphar 886A size 29/32 £60 Thicar 8AC size 30/32 £40 Juzicon Jogg size S (Fits more like M and been purchased in Aubonne outlet store) £60 All of these items are also on Ebay user name pawuk2, also any sales are prefered via ebay   Please note that I...
Diesel
Saint Laurent and definitely try sleenker
Hi all Any chance of anyone on here being from Sweden or Norway? I really want to buy MK & A Olsen for BikBok jeans for my girl, but they do not ship to UK, so I'm looking for somebody who could forward them for me.   Cheers.   S
Hi all I'm selling off some of my jeans. They are all used but in very good condition except Thavar 886B which is brand new. If you will need more pictures just PM me and I'll send you some. I have previously sold jeans on ebay so you can check my feedback there (pawuk2) If you have any questions please contact me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.   Superbia BG80L 28/32- these been worn few times, but as with my luck last time when I wore them someone...
Hi all I'm selling off some of my jeans. They are all used but in very good condition except Thavar 886B which is brand new. If you will need more pictures just PM me and I'll send you some. I have previously sold jeans on ebay so you can check my feedback there (pawuk2) If you have any questions please contact me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.   Superbia BG80L 28/32- these been worn few times, but as with my luck last time when I wore them someone...
Hi Guys, I have for sale some of my jeans that I'm not wearing as much. All of them are in very good condition as they been all worn max 6-8 times. If you would like to have more pics please message me. Sizes are as follows: Thanaz 882H 28/32 Excess BG81C 28 Superbia BG80M 30 Tepphar 880R 29/32 Tepphar 73T 29/32 Nudie Tight Long John 30/32   I'm also on ebay under pawuk2 nick so you can check my feedback if you want. These jeans will not be on ebay...
Hi all Just a quick question, does anyone know how king krash jeans fit is? Are they true to size and will they stretch? Thanks a lot. S
Hi all Is there any way how to purchase stuff from Diesel U.S. on-line store and have it shipped to UK or Switzerland?   Cheers
HI all here I'm selling my Thanaz in 8kj wash, you can see pictures in here   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-DIESEL-THANAZ-8KJ-JEANS-32X32-AW11-100-AUTHENTIC-SKINNY-FIT-TAPERED-LEG-/360413215486?pt=UK_Men_s_Jeans&hash=item53ea4d3afe   I worn them maybe 3 times but letting them go as I have a lot of jeans and these just don't get as much wear. My ebay id is pawuk2 if you want to check my feedback and shipping in UK will be £5 for outside UK shipping please...