or Connect

Posts by tookwick4ya

ALL GONE, THANKS :)  
Hey guys, I'm at it again selling a bunch of Diesel Jeans from my wardrobe- most of them are between 27-29 waist and 30 length.  Inside you can find some newer styles (Jogg Jeans, Blue Eyecons) and also some older sought after styles like 71J, 73J, and a couple of other rare finds such as Zatiny 8JF (Japanese Triple Ring Spun- $680 Retail and only sold from Denim Gallery in NYC which no longer exists).  I'm sad to let these guys go but it's time! Check it out under my...
MODS YOU CAN CLOSE THIS LISTING NOW AS MY SALES HAVE ALL ENDED FOR A WHILE.  THANK YOU :)
Hey bro, I am leaving tomorrow but maybe in a few months when I get back I will relist the remaining jeans I have.  There are still about 20 pairs left including Viker 71J, Viker 73J, the Jog Jeans, some Krooleys, Safado, Darron and more.  I will post here when I do it.  Thanks :)
^^LOL you the man.  I appreciate it bro, I really do! Don't get me wrong, idk what's going to happen here but I just wanna be ready for when it does cause eventually it will with someone.   Surprising cause Zathan 70Z was still being asked about a lot in my area at Diesel! You just gotta be patient and catch the person who really wants them and is willing to pay up.  My first batch got me some quick cash, not nearly as much as I hoped but the rest of them I will take...
RELISTED WITH HUGE PRICE DROPS GET THEM NOW LAST CHANCE!
Another batch of jeans ending soon :)
Congratulations man! You're a great member here and I'm glad this position goes to you :)
^^Thank you very much for your support guys! That means a lot!   I don't need the money right now, I can be patient.  But basically, I realized that I'm getting older and I blow all of my money on clothes and drinks and living the fun life lol   I don't regret any of it but I met a real good girl and things are going well.  You never know when that day might come.  I realized that I'm going to need a lot of $$$ to make serious moves so a small step towards making...
^^Thank you for your concern.   I don't even know what "shill bidding" means and quite honestly I'm new to the art of eBay Selling....but I'll tell you this- some items didn't meet their reserve price (yes there were items with a reserve, I don't know how a member of 10 years could miss that) and some items I had to do "End Auction" and re-list because I screwed up in the beginning and kept using a non-reserve price template which obviously screwed me a few times,...