or Connect

Posts by neufkung

Hi,   To be honest, I really have no idea what the the cause of the suspension. I was so frustrated. I'm appealing to eBay and waiting for the result. You may see that I had 124 feedbacks with 100% positive. So if the appeal is not successful, I will say goodbye to eBay for good.
HEDI SLIMANE GUARANTEE 100% Authentic or Money back! FW10 ¹DIOR HOMME 'BLACK JAKE' Hedi Slimane CD DH Jeans sz 31   GREAT CONDITION!!! MADE IN ITALY   Pre-owned but still in GREAT condition (score 9 of 10). Please see the pictures below.   Waist 32" Thighs 12" Inseam 34"           Please allow any inaccuracy since I'm not a professional. PayPal only. Sorry no return. US Shipping...
HEDI SLIMANE GUARANTEE 100% Authentic or Money back! FW08 ¹DIOR HOMME 'Lumiere du Nord' Hedi Slimane CD DH LEATHER Blazer Coat Jacket 48   GREAT CONDITION!!! MADE IN ITALY   Pre-owned but still in GREAT condition (score 8 of 10). Please see the pictures below.   100% GENUINE LEATHER  Shoulders 17" Chest 20" Sleeves 27" Length 27.5"       Please allow any inaccuracy since I'm not a...