or Connect

Posts by phitieuden

hi there i'm looking for diesel jeans that are from a while ago, for example washes of 8gz 72l, 72c, 71j in thanaz or slammer, thicar, gloovy, or an of the similar in either slim fit or skinny, please message me here, ebay id is vuaandy, email duyoiduyhoi@yahoo.com
brand new with tags diesel leather jacket varsity style, model name is Lawe size M measurements armpit to armpit: 20.5 in armpit to bottom: 15.5 in armpit to sleeve: 20.5 in shoulder to shoulder: 17 in shoulder to sleeve: 27 in shoulder to bottom: 24 in width of bottom: 14.5 please message with any concerns or questions paypal only my ebay id is vuaandy
Brand new with tags diesel viker 8vf 30-30, please message mw with any questions, my ebay username is vuaandy, i ship anywhere with according shipping price, all sales final, payment through paypal only.
brand new with tag diesel viker 8vf, i bought 2 by mistake and here is the extra one, got it when it was 30% off, one of the coolest wash i have seen for viker, please message me with any questions.
first of all, they are safado 8dk not 8il, very strechy, they are worn and washed, condition about 4-5/10, safado 8il also stretchy but fits normally, those 8dk, you can size down...
those are def real, i have those myself, i worked for diesel, DBG are different compared to diesel, they tried not to put the brand name on all the buttons, i think the buyer just trying to give you a hard time
tepphar, i tried this one on, it looks super tight on but doesn't feel tight at all and very comfortable but i wasn't comfortable with the way it look on me safado, it's some what big at the bottom and i don't like the way it hang on me, and it's low rise, tried this one on as well krooley, get a size smaller since it stretches a lot later, i personally like the krroley, if you tall enough you can't even see the drop crotch with a belt, it's comfy and the leg is...
YEHA MAN, AT THE ASIAN PLACES WHERE THEY GATHER, ALL THE UNEDUCATED LOOKING ONES BE WEARING THEM TR AND FLIP FLOP, PLAYING POOL AND LOOKING ALL THUGISH, KINDA FUNNY TO WATCH THEM LIKE THAT
I MAYBE TALKING ABOUT MYSELF AGAIN THIS TIME LOL, I HAVE ONE TR WITHOUT THE FLAP POCKET AND I ACTUALLY LIKE THAT, OBVIOUSLY DON'T WEAR MUCH, WHEN I WENT TO FRANCE AND GERMANY, TR IS VERY EXPENSIVE LIKE 300 EUROS AND PEOPLE HATE IT THERE, ONLY NOOBS WEAR TR I SOLD A LOT OF MY OLD DIESEL JEANS ALREADY, I WOULD LOVE FOR EVERYONE TO SHARE WHAT THEIR FAVORITES ARE IN THEIR COLLECTION, I HAVE ABOUT 30-35 PAIRS OF DIESEL NOW, MY FAV RIGHT NOW IS THANAZ 8TS, 8S9, VIKER 8I9,...
Hahha, truth is, I'm Asian so it's funny to see other folks wear TR because I actual have the fat Buddha guy in my house lol, but I like how diesel keeps the brand value cuz TR sells damage goods and I know people can get it for like 50-100 bucks at Marshalls and think they all that, it's a bit tacky even for me, I think diesel tried to compete by releasing the Ruky but thank god they stop making that cut.