or Connect

Posts by chinotto73

Actually, if you can fit into a 28, go for it - provided the legs and crotch aren't so tight that you find it too uncomfortable/difficult to walk. If you have skinny legs, like me, then it's a safer bet. And you could always try washing it to soften it up if it's still too tight.   I bought a size up for my first 8X2 - even then it was pretty damn tight at first, but then the waist stretched out like crazy. I bought one in my regular size after that, and it's nice and...
Yes, I would recommend keeping your 888P at least - it's a truly lovely pair. I just wore mine yesterday, and was still amazed at the wash and fit. And it is a few years old. I know, right??
881W and 8YO.
Oh yes, they're different indeed. :)
Looks good!
8X2 denim is pretty thick - thicker than 816K denim. 8X2 is almost on a par with 888P. I don't own 830P so can't compare with that, sorry.
I think the marketing team is riding on their brand cachet. This outlook may not do much damage when it comes to long-time fans, because we are aware that Diesel has potential, but to a new visitor going to the online store and looking to buy the jeans... well, let's just say those pictures wouldn't be doing the brand any favours. And that would inevitably have an effect on the bottom-line.
I'd love to see the 833D wash in real life, though. It might look pretty cool.
Me too.
 Thanks for posting all these pix, DieselBoy! Please keep us posted if you find out if 833D will be available in a cut other than Safado. Thank you!