or Connect

Posts by chinotto73

True raw/dry denim is usually 100% cotton. Sleenker 607A have polyester and elastane in them.
 I agree totally! And looking at it again, the shade of blue on 833J also seems to me like a brighter version of the (Zathan) 772 tone, which I like. And yeah, what's with the larger hem on them Thavars, man, especially 833J - they do indeed look like a mini bootcut! Regardless, it is still an amazing jean and IMO, the best Blue Eyecon of the season.
Haha, I wear mine to work in the morning. I don't care! 
Nice!
No worries!
Keep the jacket, for sure. It looks great!
Yes, 833Y is amazing... a lightly waxed, dirty dark blue mixed with black and a teeny bit of dark grey. It isn't a black pair per se, but the wash is very dark, and just great. Well worth what it costs.
Welcome to the Forum. Give Belther a shot, you might like it.   Here's one wash:   http://www.denimblog.com/c/t/198780/diesel-belther-824e-black-jeans-detailed-review   In my experience, the slimness of the legs differs slightly from wash to wash... Belther 824E would be more fitting than Belther 818V, for instance.
Hey Aahz, it's good to "see" you again. 
They look really skinny, man - like painted-on, jeggings skinny! Maybe go up a size?