or Connect

Posts by Sheva

It shud be close to impossible to put on with the raws at your first wear. thats how u know u're buying the right size for the right fit + stacking and all the good stuff   like i said before, 17.5cm and 19cm, the difference isnt so big that the stackings are off. its usually sizing problem. it cost me 3 pairs and about $2200 to know it
what wash are you selling? Theres no standard % off the original price, they're dependent on the wash and popularity. From my experience the difference in 17.5cm and 19cm shouldnt make it baggy, the problem usually lies in sizing.   The general characteristics between the two is that 17.5cm is slimmer on the legs and looser on the waist. 19cm is less slim but tighter on the whole upper block + waist. Pros and cons on both. I personally like the 17.5 just cause i wanna...
Word. We need classic wash
Thought i'd share this   This is the twill jeans ss12 they are $575 in LVR and more in boutique. Surprise to find it at only $385, its true to size, ive tried it before - http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIOR-HOMME-RP-550-SKINNY-WASHED-BLACK-19CM-DENIM-JEANS-/120925741987?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&vti=Bottoms+Size+%28Men%27s%29%0930&hash=item1c27bc63a3   This is called over shadow jeans, never heard of it but wow the wash is amazing. Only 1 size in 30 available -...
they look just like jakes to me. prices have gone down too thats good
  My superslenders are size 30. Raw MIJ size 29. My take is to always size down for raws in every case.   The superslenders are so tight on my first wear, I had to squeeze into them. But after a few wears, the waist stretched a comfortable level but not much changes to the legs. You'll know why they're called superslenders once you've worn one! I sized down for my raws because they'll stretch out a size, I had to squeeze into them too on my first wear.   Size up from your...
Updated List   Current: Jake '12 - 17.5cm Sharp Notation Black - 19cm Black Super Slenders - 17.5cm "Used" Blue Clawmark - 19cm from 21cm Foggy Day -17.5cm Wax Bleu Force - 17.5cm Leaden Sky MIJ - 17.5cm Rack Rail - 17.5cm Under My Boat - 17.5cm from 19cm "Used" Black Clawmark - 19cm Fuzzy Dream - 17.5cm from 19cm Easy James - 19cm Raw Mij- 19cm   Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wilsonhasan/sets/72157629586888371/     Wish...
  Hmmm thats not what I heard. Boutique says later towards end of the year for his collections to launch
Relatively more expensive in store within the United States vs LVR. Yeah singapore is ridiculously expensive.   Let me make some comparison, they're in US$ In Store after 10% tax(US): Clawmarks $670, Life Brush $890, work a day $890, Jake 17.5cm $670, Indigo Raw $540, black full leather $4850 LVR: Clawmarks $711, Life Brush $742, work a day $742, Jake 17.5cm $652, Indigo Raw $472, black full leather $4088   You just gotta be smart buying the jeans, if you...
  From Top to Bottom: Common Projects, Dior Homme, Hermes (Goatskin) & Christian Louboutin (Only wear them with super slenders)