or Connect

Posts by NHL-Bong

OMFG those jakes are the best jakes ive ever seen.   how do i order from the dior homme store in NY?
are u serious? if a star is seen with those jeans the price goes up? fuck off...its indeed a great wash with really light colors.
31x32 thavar...dammit thats my size. how much did u pay for them? apparently there are NONE in vancouver, canada :(
umm are those silver selvage?  cuz i see the white line on top of the coin pocket.   cuz i have a pair of mine 19cm raw diors and they do not have that white line.
Waist: Front Rise: Back Rise: Upper Thigh: Knee width (down from the crotch): Leg Opening:     i need those measurements to be sure as i do not have a measuring tape myself. if somebody could fill those out for thavar sz 31. i would be greatly appreciated.
any place in vancouver might have that exclusive thavar 75g wash?
oh my god.!!! too bad its only avaliable in the milano store italy.   dammit!   i really want those thavar 75G. soo beautiful.
how do u reduce the hanging knee bags. i find it really annoying and un aesthetic. its ruining the overall look.   im using my mij 19cm raws for like 3 weeks now. been using it pretty much everyday and using it as "pants chill" kinda thing when im at home too so i tend to sit alot.
im gonna take a guess those are fakes
high tops are very hard to pull off naturally. its about low top sneakers.   check out MMM GATs. or common projects. they are definitely not trashy at all.