or Connect

Posts by Locky

We have the same problem mattias: getting our hands on our size for the 8x2 =/
Thavar sera plus prêt du corps, c'est du slim/skinny. Du coup je pense que tu devrais rester avec ta taille pour voir et au pire tu pourras changer. Je t'aurais bien vendu le mien mais on fait pas la même taille parce que j'ai regardé vite fait sur le net et tu vas le payer au prix fort je pense.
Salut, je vois que t'es français, le Thavar 8x2 est pour moi un des meilleurs délavages de tous les temps, j'hésiterai pas une seconde. Je vends le miens d'ailleurs pare qu'il est trop grand pour en prendre un autre à la bonne taille. Quelle taille il te faut?
If one day you want to see an El clasico I could try to help you but it is really hard to get them, i stayed 5 hours in front of my computer to get them lol. You're German right? You should root for Bayern Munchen, they got Pep Guardiola the other day. In France we only have Paris with their Qatar money but they make us pay the same prices as Barcelona but the level isn't there yet...
Thanks Lee, I think people don't give them much love around here but they come in handy during sumer, especially in the south of France. I'll send you the pics you wanted in private sometime next week ;)
Well I love football (soccer) and NBA and I get tickets to sell them. I live 3 hours away from Barcelon and went to see them play against Madrid, I bought myself a ticket for 150 euros along with a friend and sold 3 others for 300 euros lol so I went to the game for "free". I also never went to America yet but bought NBA playoffs tickets to sell them much more and it works.
You like hockey? Go redwings!!
That's what I call money well spent, can't wait to see the 887D on you.
Thanks for all the answers, very interesting washes!! Now I need to make a shortlist, not an easy one.
Thavar 8x2 is a must have IMO