or Connect

Posts by Locky

Hey everyone!!   My latest purchase iss the 8x2 again. I decided to size down and I don't regret it, they fit perfectly. I'll put some pictures when I can. Thanks again Mattias for being so professional during the business, he's a really honest and helpfull guy (payed extra money for shipping so I could get the jeans before leaving France)   Which brings me on to the next point: I'm in London for the month of April so I'm excited about visiting a few shops but I...
SOLD
Thanks Phukette. I'm doing a licence in business and languages. I'm in my final year and need to find a work placement in Ireland/UK for April and can't find anything, I lost my ID and need to do a new one, lost 4 points on my drivers licence and have to pay 300 euros to go to an awarness meeting (BULLSHIT), have to pay 1000 euros to repair my car after my accident and have to pay 10 000 euros a year to study in the Toulouse Business School so needless to say I'm BROKE...
Hey guys, well I'm back after being gone for 2 months. Had loads of things to sort out with college and had a fucking flu that wouldn't go away!! For those who contacted me bty PM I'm sorry but now you know why I wasn't replying hehe. Well I see I have loeads of catching up to do so I think I'm going to skip it all =D
Thanks mate and same for the PM
I have the new Thavar 810x in 27x32 and bought them for 260 euros new 3 weeks ago. If you have any questions do not hesitate.
I've never sold on ebay but if I sell a pair 240 euros how much do they take off me in fees?
Thavar 810L are nice and "cheap", easy to wear and look like my Safado 8u9. I mean there's nothing special with them but they're nice.
I got them for 150 euros instead of 260 euros.
Here are my latest purchases:   Atelier Voisin Paris shoes     Commune de Paris 1871 knitwear and Knowledge Cotton Apparel Bonnet