or Connect

Posts by Locky

Bored in London, hard to believe I know but I'm alone hehe. Wearing my Shioner 880w with suede Frank Wright Shoes. My camera's quality is bad.  
I have the same impression with my 8x2, they look awsome when the sun is out or at night with cool lights.   But I'm in frustration mode as I noticed that my perfect size would be between 27 and 28. When I wear w28 it seems that after a wile they stretch and are too lose on me but when I wear w27 they fit perfectly but are way to uncomfortable and hurt me at the end of the day. It's sstarting to piss me off guys!!
I tought about that as well... I'm not an expert with paypal and ebay disputes, but who would be protected if he does show a fake pair he allready had before getting your pair but you claim it's not the pair you sent him? 
Thanks Phukette for the advice, will go there when I can.
Don't worry Baltimore, the guy has no chance winning the case, he's just talking bullshit and chancing it. My grand father and my father are lawyer 118i, it would be a bit exaggerated since it would cost you more than the jeans. It's like trying to avoid a speed ticket of 90 euros by paying 300 euros to go to court... but people do it in France because they lose points on their drivers licence and when you lose 12 you're done. I've only 5 points left so I better be...
Hey everyone!!   My latest purchase iss the 8x2 again. I decided to size down and I don't regret it, they fit perfectly. I'll put some pictures when I can. Thanks again Mattias for being so professional during the business, he's a really honest and helpfull guy (payed extra money for shipping so I could get the jeans before leaving France)   Which brings me on to the next point: I'm in London for the month of April so I'm excited about visiting a few shops but I...
SOLD
Thanks Phukette. I'm doing a licence in business and languages. I'm in my final year and need to find a work placement in Ireland/UK for April and can't find anything, I lost my ID and need to do a new one, lost 4 points on my drivers licence and have to pay 300 euros to go to an awarness meeting (BULLSHIT), have to pay 1000 euros to repair my car after my accident and have to pay 10 000 euros a year to study in the Toulouse Business School so needless to say I'm BROKE...
Hey guys, well I'm back after being gone for 2 months. Had loads of things to sort out with college and had a fucking flu that wouldn't go away!! For those who contacted me bty PM I'm sorry but now you know why I wasn't replying hehe. Well I see I have loeads of catching up to do so I think I'm going to skip it all =D
Thanks mate and same for the PM