or Connect

Posts by Locky

levislad, I might go and check them out if that's true, I'm looking for a nice pair like that.
I saw a Thavar 888P for an interesting price but it's L34 and I wear L32 or even L34. People say that with Thavar 888p the lenght is shorter than for other airs, is it true? I once owned a pair in L34 and they were too long so I don't know if I should get them.
Yeah I know that but I tried a few safados and they look okay on me. I'm going to look at 887v and 806n in priority.   PHUKETTE: you're a top model mate, did you know you were on this? Haha: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Diesel-By-Xisco/334073473276689
Those are sweet, I'm going to root for a pair now and see what I get!!
You're going to get all sorts of replies but to mee nothing top Diesel in the way they fit people. I used to wear G star as a teeneager and after a year they would rip and stretch. Nudie I don't like them, too plain in my opinion but I know a few like them here. Replay Jeans are cool and so are Scotch and Soda.
I just looked the up, they are sweet, I'm looking for exactly those kind of jeans but not sure what one to get. I saw there were nice Tepphars as well like 887v and others but I'm scared to get a bad pair because they seem to change a lot.
Karacho, I'm looking for a wash like yours, maybe the shioner 806n. I went through London to get a light dirty pair but no small sizes... Could you upload more pics of your 886P when you have time?
I guess we can't judge but my main concern is the price of the jeans. All my friends think I'm a crazy mother fucker for going over 150 euros to get nice jeans, they think I'm a masochist when I buy them for 240 euros but the more we're moving forward the more the prices are climbing and nowadays you don't really buy the quality but the name. And with Lady gaga's stylist coming Diesel can decide to sell jeans for much more now. 
Congratulations Phukette, probably hungover right now haha. I don't stay with girls because I know I can't just stay with one girl and not want to go at the others during parties 
I think they fit perfectly but it depends on how you like them. If you're young iI think they look better tight and when you're over 35 (I'm gonna get hated on but too me you're old if you're over 35 guys) I think it's better to have them a bit loose. Only my opinion.