or Connect

Posts by Locky

Oh yeah I did. I mean i've no tracking number, i was with my girlfriend and she's the one who had all the papers and threw them so i was telling 118i that i didn't have a file ref number anymore. But now that I read my message I understand you could have thought I threw everything haha. I'm not that crazy 
That's really cool you got to experience the european lifestyle and then the american dream lol. What's your job? I'd love to work and live in America but my girlfriend wouldn't follow me so I guess I'll have to stay in France. I'm still a student, in a luxury masters. I might be Dior or Louis Vuitton's next CEO hehe, who knows? 
I need your advice guys. When buying a pair i generally get a 28x32 and i'm wondering if there is much difference between lenght 32 and lenght 30? I'm 182cm tall (6ft) and wondering if a lenght 30 would be too short for me?
Welcome back Denim Collector. It's weird that even in Paris there were no Tepphars. It was the same for me when i went to the Diesel store in Toulouse, France.  What' your job? I'd love to travell the way you do.
You need to post pictures of your jeans and we can help
Hey just saw your message. Ihaven't got anything anymore unfortunately, i threw everything once i got my suitcase back. It would have been interesting to see how my suitcase landed in Poland haha.
Thanks mate, I live in the south of France, just beside Spain, I'm closer to Barcelona (3 hours) than Paris lol. But i go to Paris a lot and I'm taking my girlfriend on a holiday there in 2 months. It's just 40 minutes by plane  Where in Florida do you live?
I love trench coats but can't wear them where i live. I'm in a rural area and everyone would be looking at me like if i were a freak or something.  Love the look you have Marcus. Funny to say that the first ones to wear trench coats were the men fighting in WWI in France and England.
Thanks mate, shoes are Paul & Joe. Very comfortable but they are suede shoes and a bit fragile so i wear them when going out for a meal but not to college.
Well here is my thanaz 660Q. When buying jeans 200 euros i like to get original jeans and that's why i don't have dark jeans but i really needed one for winter and liked this pair alot. It's size 28 as always with me but this pair is much more tighter than my other jeans, weird.