or Connect

Posts by Locky

I'm French, loads of people buy from this website but you're never sure you'll get what you purchased. A lot of people use this website to sell fake or stolen item, if I were you I would contact the seller and ask him to show you authentic pictures and ask him to put the item for sale on ebay.
I'm a bit disapointed with Diesel for the past 2-3 years, the washes suck and the prices are ridiculously rising... If I find a nice 888p I might pull the trigger.
Yeah I do but at least I wear them all now and wear chinos as well so in the end I can't really buy other ones. From what I saw from this winter's collection there isn't anything great so I think I'm going to get Thavar 888P but I'm scared I'll get a bad pair because they seem to be very different from one pair to another.
What do you mean by "the new wash from this season?" I've been so busy since Mai that I actually haven't checked anything with diesel.
I used to have 12 pairs and narrowed my collection to 4 and it's perfect because I get to wear them all now: Thavar 8x2 Shioner 880W Thavar 880I Thanaz 660Q   I'm thinking about getting one more pair but really have no idea what to get, perhaps 888P but the jeans but I can't find a really nice pair.
880W all the way, nothing comes close IMO
It is a different wash but if you have 8880m like I do then you just don't want to spend money on 880I, it's not worth having both pairs.
I have them and sold my 8880m to a guy I met in London for £180 instead of 180 euros as we both forgot we weren't in France haha. But I told him when I noticed the probleme but he didn't care so I actually have a turnover because I bought the 8880I for £150
Am I the only one who feelss the washes they have are a bit too crazy? It's nice to have a few but they're either way too crazy or way too plain, no 8x2, 888p and others like that..
Levis, they're £160 or £190, I forget. I didn't buy it for 2 reasons: I have 8880m and even if they're not the same I don't see the point of having both pairs so I would rather sell 8880m first and then get them. Also, they had w28 but all jeans stretch after a while and I fear they'll be to big then. But then again w27 is generally too tight so... I DON'T KNOW