or Connect

Posts by Locky

Guys, I purchased my first Tepphar the other day and the woman working there told me to size down on the 607p, does that mean I have to size down on all Tepphars because I'm considerong buying the 881w even though I have it in Shioner. The problem is, it stretched and the leg opening is crazy wide and I don't like that. When I sized down in Thavar I could barely close the jeans like a girl trying to fit in a pair that's too tight haha! So do I stay with my usual size or do...
Just bought my first Tepphar at my local Diesel store! It's incredibly soft but I had to size down from w28 l32 to w27 l32 and still think that It will widen in a few months. Weird considering I'm slim but not crazy skinny. I took a look at all the other cuts and wasn't really impressed. They were all too plain or too dirty, nothing inbetween apart from this Tepphar! I bought it 130 euros instead of 170 euros thanks to the store's winter sale!  
Hey guys! It's been a long time! A lot of new faces here, that's great! I was wondering if Diesel was going to release anything similar to 880w 74y in Sleenker? I desperately need a dark blue eycon wash for the winter because I don't have any. I have Shioner 880W but it stretched and I just can't wear anything else than Sleenker now that I've got 2 pairs! Even Thavar doesn't seem slim enough now. Sleenker is just perfect for me.
Thanks guys for the replies. I saw all the other washes they had for spring/summer and they came as the best ones IMO. The Sleenker by the way was "only" 180 euros compared to 260 euros for the Thavar. I tought 180 euros was definately worth the purchase. @Leftvapor: I'll PM you over the weekend with pictures :) @Straychev: I'm just a huge American sports fan and support all Michigan (Detroit) based teams, no real explanation lol!! @Dieselicious: I actually compared the...
Hey guys, well after getting the new sleenker 824Z, I decided to go back to my local Diesel store and grab a pair for the summer. I tried 3 pairs: Sleenker 829I, Thavar 827w and Shioner... I kept the first two jeans as Shioner was a bit to bleachy. It's a nice pair but hard to match with tops. I also bought a jumper and a watch.       Shioner I didn't keep, it's a nice wash but I wanted a plain wash after getting Sleenker 824V last week, otherwise it's a lovely...
I'm 1m82, 6ft for the Americans. As soon as I saw them I loved them but knew it would be a bold purchase!! The cut is perfect IMO, and, as I said, the dirt is actually not so bad when I'm walking in the street or when a light is not on me, they aren't as scary when wearing them without taking a proper picture with details :)Thnaks mate, I was looking for a nice clean light wash and came back with this haha!Thanks dude, they are for slim people definately!
I wear w28 l32 but took w28 l30, the lenght is really long, the woman told me before I tried the jeans!! I have Thavar and Shioner and Sleenker fits even better, it's the perfect cut for me so keep your size but be carefull with the lenght!!
I did hesitate, not for the wash but for the critics my friends and other people would give me. I know I shouldn't care and all but I hate when you fell someone is staring at you weird because you have something different!! The wash is bold but when walking and with the other clothes all the dirt is quite "discreet".
I bought the new Sleenker 824Z, some MIGHT like it and some will hate it. It's a bad ass wash. I'll post pictures of them in a few minutes but won't have fit pics because I can't take any by myself.