or Connect

Posts by Alyssaw

DenimBlog Members: We are working on a Fall buying guide but it wouldn't be complete without YOU!!  Reply to this thread with your thoughts on what's hot for Fall and you may be included in the guide!    What are your favorite jeans for Fall? Which brands do you prefer? What do you think will be some trends for Fall?   Thanks for your help!
Hello,   My name is Alyssa and I am an Account Manager for DenimBlog.  I work with all of the Advertisers/Sponsors who help make this site possible!  You may see me posting featured content, promoting contests, and more.    I am originally from Southern California but have been living in San Francisco for over five years.  Although I miss the sunshine and warm weather of Southern CA, I thoroughly enjoy living in this city by the bay!   Thanks for visiting...
We have a winner!! Congratulations to Lauren who has received a $200 gift card to be used at INDi!   Here was Lauren's entry:    I find flared jeans to be the most flattering on me (and therefore my favorite style of the moment). They simultaneously disguise my hips and accentuate them–defying logic, as if to say, “I *meant* my body to look curvy like this” (not “this is just how I was born, and I’m simply coping with it”).  A good pair of dark flared jeans works...
Don't forget to enter the INDi Contest!! This is open to both Men and Women. The winner will receive a $200 gift certificate to use at http://www.indicustom.com/. Good luck!
Neon or pastel for me!! 
THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED.  We'll announce the winner soon!   INDi Custom Contest! Enter for a chance to win a $200 gift card!     DenimBlog Members: There is another great contest happening right now on the blog! We have teamed up with INDi to offer you DenimBlog readers the chance to win a $200 gift card to their store! CLICK HERE to learn more and enter!!
Have you entered the contest yet? Less than a week remaining! Don't miss out on this chance to win a $250 gift card!
  CONTEST CLOSED Singer22 Contest! Enter for a chance to win a $250 Gift Certificate!                                                                   DenimBlog has teamed up with the wonderful Singer22.com to give the DenimBlog readers a brand new contest! We are giving away one $250 gift certificate to be used at Singer22.com!  CLICK HERE to enter the contest. Good luck!!    
I love Pinterest! Following DenimBlog now:)
I always say to myself that I'm going to finally start dressing up for work but you can usually find me in skinny jeans, boots, and a sweater :)