or Connect

Posts by likewildfire

I've got a pair of Naked & Famous Skinny Guy Reverse Fade denim with all tags and size sticker still attached and thus in perfect unworn condition. Sick pants, but I'm not a huge fan of coated denim which for some reason slipped my mind when I was ordering these. I feel like they would have  made a really awesome project but there just really not the jean for me. I am looking to get just a little less than what I paid for 'em back out of them so am asking $127...
Up for sale or trade is a pair of vintage USA Made Osh Kosh bib overalls in a rare green and navy blue hickory-stripe pattern. They've also got sweet gold hardware (which I personally find to be quite pleasing to me eye in combination with the green :)  I bought them NOSWT a year or so ago because I thought they the bees knees but I've come to find that overalls just aren't my steaz. But man, do they fit well for a pair of overalls. I kept them in my closet for a...
Up for sale is my Autumn/Winter 2006 Penfield x Maharishi Edition "Summit" Down Parka in the Black Feather Camouflage colorway (which for the record is quite a bit harder to come by than its Army Green Camouflage counterpart.)    The little size tag somehow went missing from the inside, but it is a Men's LARGE, and that I am certain of.   This model is long sold out considering the fact that its from several seasons ago, I've seen several pop up on eBay. However,...
Brand: Caulfield Preparatory Style/Model: "Thoreau" Cotton Twill Slim Bermuda Short - SIZE 34 Colorway: Aftersex (Caulfield Preparatory's fancy way of saying "Hickory Stripe" or "Nautical Stripe") MSRP: $200