or Connect

Posts by ammoun

Would definitely want to know how many positive feedbacks this seller has and if he is honest, just show him this thread. Seems like fakers are improving but the dual nationality of the jeans ruined it :D
Fake in my opinion without checking any more photos. Good job zdenal_cz !
Second jeans seem to fit you well in my opinion.
What kind of tags are we talking about please? I tried to focus the most on the microstitching, but I may try to catch clearer ones. If you want the waistband tag, I'm afraid it doesn't have one because they are usually put after the wash, so you would never find a dirty waist tag but often dirty microstitching tags. Let me know.
Are any of them made in Tunisia please? Thavar-US in the picture look like italian. Any of these washes are made in Tunisia?
I will ship to US, USPS Priority for $10, but shipping fees will depend on your location elsewhere.   Ebay ID: talk_gold   Thank you!
I will ship to US, USPS Priority for $10, but shipping fees will depend on your location elsewhere.   Ebay ID: talk_gold   Thank you!
Thos jeans are not washed as you can see, they are 100% authentic though.   I will ship to US, USPS Priority for $10, but shipping fees will depend on your location elsewhere.   Ebay ID: talk_gold   Thank you!