or Connect

Posts by Babatunde Greg

Hi there. how are you doing?
Hi there,   Again i am writing this. I am new on here. Even i still dont understand the site very well, but i believe with time i will get use to it. Like i said before, i am from Nigeria. I own a small Boutique. Please if there is anyone here who know someone who deal with fairly used items such as: Shoe, bag, t.shirt, jean, wrist watch, polo shirt, pajama, belt, caps, etc, please get back to me or link me to that person or a such company. I will be glad to see...
Hi there. My name is Greg. I am located in Nigeria. I own a small Boutique and i want to be one of your customer. But the problem we are having is this country is that our economies is kind of poor. People in this country always prefer to buy something cheap even though if it will not last, than to buy something quality and expensive. What i am saying is excess is that i am looking for someone who can begin to supply me fairly used of any product at a cheaper rate,...
Hi there. My name is Greg. I am located in Nigeria. I own a small Boutique and i want to be one of your customer. But the problem we are having is this country is that our economies is kind of poor. People in this country always prefer to buy something cheap even though if it will not last, than to buy something quality and expensive. What i am saying is excess is that i am looking for someone who can begin to supply me fairly used of any product at a cheaper rate,...