or Connect

Posts by Chanelle

Yesterday we shared our White Denim Winter Wonderland picks for women and asked you to share YOUR favorite Winter Wonderland outfits/picks. Feel free to share below your favorite pair of white jeans or your favorite outfit with white jeans. I'm excited to see what you guys put together! 
  Vintage floral romper, Steve Madden platforms, Melie Bianco purse and House of Harlow Chelsea sunnies. 
Hi!   I'm Chanelle, I'm one of the newer contributors to Denim Blog. I'm responsible for the more fashion based posts but still like to include some denim posts in as well.   My favorite denim would have to be David Kahn, Lucky brand, WESC, and J Brand.    I'm a Los Angeles native that loves everything fashion. When I'm not writing for Denim Blog I'm writing for my own personal style blog (thepenelopetimes.com) as well as running my own online vintage...
    If you don't know, now you know! Denim Blog is now on Instagram! (Username: DenimBlog). Follow us for fun photos at events, rad denim and more.   That's not all! Submit photos of you in your finest denim and once a month we will feature our awesome Denim Blog friends! Submit photos to: Chanelle@denimblog.com. Happy Instagraming! 
The weather is starting to warm up which means enjoying long days relaxing at the beach, in the warm sun and crisp sea water. I’ve put together a list of 15 essentials for your beach trips this Summer to help you look great while taking care of yourself too. You’re going to be nice and tanned after, so why not go to the beach in a sun-kissed look? I’ve provided a great bronzer, mascara and lip balm for a natural, glowing look. We all know the beach isn’t the best...
  I just wanted to share with you guys my newest post on the DB because it's something you might be interested in! :)    I took 8 of the most discussed topics in the Denim Blog community and put them into one big super post. Check it out here...    http://www.denimblog.com/2012/04/8-of-our-biggest-and-best-discussions-from-the-denimblog-community/   If you haven't already, jump in and join the discussions! 
    Hey guys!   I just did a post on the blog on how to revamp your old jeans into cute, ripped, cut offs for the Summer (read it here). Do you guys have any fun DIY's? Share them below! 
  >View Chanelle's Digital Closet   Super fun new option for everyone here on Denim Blog.....a Digital Closet!    Upload photos of your outfits, clothes, shoes accessories, jeans...anything that you have in your closet right into your own digital closet right here on Denim Blog. Share with your friends, comment on other peoples closets and swap ideas and deals. Visit mine here.    To upload 1.   Go to your profile, scroll to the bottom where it says...
   A little Instagram shot.....leopard leggings, white tee, boyfriend's cardigan and Dolcetta boots. 
  Here at Denim Blog we are looking for fabulous ladies with great style. We want to see what you're working with. So with that being said......What are you wearing today?